At St. Paul’s Nursery School we strive to create a happy atmosphere where learning is fun, where children, parents and staff can learn together and where we all develop to be the best that we can be.
We Aim To:
- Put the children at the heart of everything we do.
- Provide a setting where children are seen as individuals, where their needs are identified and responded to and where they are given the best possible chance to fulfil their talents.
- Encourage children to grow in confidence and self-esteem, to become more independent and learn to take responsibility.
- Encourage curiosity, creative thinking and questioning minds.
- Create a happy, safe, secure and stimulating environment.
- Work together as a mutually supportive, creative and innovative team.
- Support parents and carers in their role as educator and value their contribution.
- Value everyone and celebrate all achievements.
- Always try our best in all that we do.
- Respect ourselves, each other and our world.
- Promote a brighter future for us all by developing the potential of the whole school community and beyond.
- Respect childhood and offer each child the opportunity to be active and healthy.
- Each child is an individual and has needs that should be met in an atmosphere that celebrates diversity.
- High levels of well being and involvement are important for children, staff and parents.
- Everyone should aim high and all achievements should be celebrated.
- Children learn most effectively by using all their senses and through their own activity and first hand experiences.
- Everyone has the right to be safe, healthy, happy, achieving, active, respected, responsible, nurtured and included.
- A creative, exciting and well planned challenging learning experience will inspire a love of learning and a spirit of enquiry both now and in the future.